If Idealism should prove to be the only real Philosophy, it will also appear that a man must be born a philosopher, be educated to be one, and educate himself to be one; but that no human art (no external force) can make a philosopher out of him.Johann Gottlieb Fichte
Einführungskurs Literaturverwaltung und Wissensorganisation mit CitaviIn diesem Kurs lernen Sie die Literaturverwaltung und Wissensorganisation mit Citavi an Hand von Demos und praktischen Übungen kennen.
In consultation with the Philosophy Department, the subject librarian is increasingly acquiring electronic holdings.
- Citable complete works of classic and contemporary philosophy in the original language and where possible complete
- Selected citable primary texts translated into German, English, French or Italian.
- Audiobooks: a selection of lectures and presentations by important philosophical authors
- General and specialist dictionaries and lexicons on philosophy and associated subdisciplines
- Specialist bibliographies
- Introductions and general works on philosophy and its subdisciplines
- General scientific literature on philosophy and its history, subdisciplines as well as current trends and methods in the generally accessible languages (German, English, French, Italian).
- Selected specialist research literature
- Specialist journals in consultation with the Philosophy Department
- Selected electronic journals and databases (primary texts, bibliographies, reference works) available in the university’s computer network
- extensive primary and secondary literature from the time of early book printing
Libraries with additional holdings
Department of Philosophy: selected research literature covering main topics